If you are interested in a position at Protegrity Advisors, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Senior M&A Analyst
Protegrity Advisors, a leading M&A advisory and business valuation firm serving businesses with revenue from $5 million to $100 million across a wide range of industries, seeks a Senior Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst. This highly visible, senior-level position is a rare opportunity to play a key role in all aspects of the deal process for Protegrity clients on Long Island and beyond. You’ll work closely with other experienced M&A advisors and entrepreneurs as well as legal, financial, and accounting experts who bring decades of experience in getting deals done.
- Provide strategic leadership to achieve objectives of Protegrity’s M&A business
- Move all deals forward including managing the due diligence process
- Coordinate outside legal, accounting, and finance teams
- Develop relationships with clients before, during, and after the deal process, including keeping them informed and providing regular updates/fielding questions
- Research and build relationships with targets including private equity firms and family offices
- Create, draft, and perform industry research for CIMs (confidential information memoranda) and teasers
- Bachelor’s degree required; in business, finance, or accounting a plus
- MBA a plus
- At least 5-7 years of experience in M&A, finance, private equity, investment banking and/or accounting
- Experience with managing transactions, understanding of business processes, and financial modeling ability ability a plus
- Superb research and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Benefits of a career at Protegrity Advisors include:
- Being a part of a leading M&A advisory and business valuation firm on Long Island serving businesses with revenue from $5 million to $100 million across a wide range of industries
- Competitive base salary plus commissions and bonuses
Protegrity Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.