Position: Senior Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions
Protegrity Advisors, a rapidly growing M&A advisory firm, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, full-time Senior Analyst able to be involved in all stages of the M&A process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform industry research to identify target opportunities
- Track M&A activity and deal metrics around transactions in various industries, relying on both primary and secondary research sources
- Use research and financial analyses to draft confidential information memorandums, executive summaries, and other marketing documents
- Review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Coordinate and interact with clients, lawyers, accountants, and wealth management providers at a professional level
- Understand detailed financial models and valuation analyses
- Manage transaction logistics, including, but not limited to, contact management systems, weekly status reports, electronic data rooms, presentations, etc.
- 5-7 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, equity research, or relevant M&A experience
- Experience in financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Demonstrated record of attention to detail, sense of urgency, ability to handle and prioritize substantial workload
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, hardworking, with a strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with ShareFile and Pitchbook (or similar) is a plus
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Devon Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org.